- Organization Name: National Insurance Company Limited
- Job Position : Assistants
- Pay Scale: Rs.7640-21050/-
- Eligibility: Graduate, BE/B Tech
- Job Location : All India
- Last Date : 08-06-2013
- Hiring Process : Written-test.
- Assistants Total Posts: 2600
- Age Limit : Minimum Age: 18 years; Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 30.06.2013).
- Salary Scale : Rs.7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-790(2)-16850-840(5)-21050
- Graduate from a recognized University
- Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities
- Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
- All eligible candidates should apply on-line before the last date for registration of application.
- All candidates will have to appear for the Written examination, thereafter, candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test /Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview.
|English Language :||50|
|Numerical Ability :||50|
|General Awareness :||50|
|Computer Knowledge :||50|
|Total Marks obtained shall be|
proportionately reduced to a
of 35 marks (A)
Summary of Company wise & Category wise Vacancies (provisional)
|SI.NO||Name of Company||Categories|
|1||National Insurance Co. Ltd.||117||66||223||394||800|
|2||Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.||67||46||119||368||600|
|3||The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.||30||27||224||319||600|
|4||United India Insurance Co. Ltd.||96||45||155||304||600|
|Categories||Application Fees||Services Charges for Bank||Total Amount|
|For male candidates other|
|For female candidates other|
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.(Refer point no. 14)
- Candidates should upload their photograph and signature while filling the application. After the application is filled complete,candidate should submit the application form.
- The system would generate a bank challan in triplicate wherein relevant particulars of the Candidate are mentioned and should take a printout of the challan immediately.
- With the printout of the challan, the Candidate should visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India to deposit the appropriate fees in cash only in Account no. 32968716721 in favour of„NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD‟.
- Fee payment will be accepted from 18th May 2013 to 12th June 2013.
- After 3 days from date of receipt of fees, the candidate can check their application status in the website and take a printout of the complete application and fees payment challan which should be retained by them for future reference.
- At the time of written examination, they should submit one copy of the challan
- On line Registration commences from : 18th May 2013
- Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 8th June 2013
- Payment of Application fees : 18th May 2013 to 12th June 2013 (bothdate inclusive)
- Dates of Written Examination : 14th July 2013 and/or 21st July 2013
- Download of the call letter for examination Within 7 days prior to the date of examination
- Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only and will have to appear for Written Test from a centre of that particular state.
- For example, candidate applying against vacancies in West Bengal State can appear from West Bengal only and would be considered for employment in that State only, in any of four companies.