- Indian Postal Department has issued notification against recruitment of 05 Postal/Sorting Vacancies in Karnataka Postal Circle under Sports Quota.
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 25-05-2012.
Indian Postal Department Vacancy Details:
- Number of Vacancies: 05
- Name of Post: Postal/Sorting Vacancies
- Candidates’ age must be between 18 years to 27 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 25-05-2012.
- Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates must be pass outs in 10+2 or 12th standard from any recognized board.
- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of educational and sports qualification and marks secured in field trials and interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to download application format available in the notification, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope and
- Send it with Rs. 25/- stamp affixed and Copies of all relevant certificates, to the following address,
- Chief Postmaster General Karnataka Circle Bangalore 560001 on or before 25-05-2012.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 25-05-2012
For more details