Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) - 2013
- GATE 2013 Exam Dates have been announced and the Online Registration for the GATE 2013 Exam will start from 1st Sept, 2012 and the Last date to Submit the GATE 2013 Application form is 30th September, 2012.
- For GATE 2013 Exam, only online applications will be submitted and no other means of application will be accepted.
- In previous GATE Exams there is an option between Online and Offline form, but in 2013, the Online registration is the only valid method to apply for GATE-2013 exam.
- Pre-Requistes for Submitting the GATE-2013 Application form Online ?
- Before you apply Online, you must ensure that you full fill the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the GATE-2013 Brochure.
- In GATE Exam 2013 , a number of changes have been introduced Like the one of the conducting the Online exam for 15 Papers and Offline Exam for 6 Papers.
- Likewise both the Online as well as Offline GATE Exam will be conducted on two different dates.
- The Online GATE Exam 2013 is scheduled on 20th January, 2012.
- Offline GATE Exam will be held on 10th Feb, 2013.
- Another important aspect of GATE Exam 2013 is that Female Candidates will enjoy Full Fee Exemption, ie Female Candidates will not have to spend a single penny for appearing the GATE 2013
- The Notification for the GATE-2013 Exam is published online of the Official Website of GATE Exam conducting Authority.
- It is worth mentioning here that Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2013 is being conducted jointly by Indian Institute of Science and Seven IIT's.
- Passed students in the GATE-2013 Exam will be issued scorecards based on which they can apply for ME/ M Tech/ P Hd courses in different Institutes of the country.
- The score card of GATE -2013 Exam will be valid for a period of 2 years.
- The GATE-2013 Notifications along with complete Information can be downloaded from the GATE-2013 Website @ www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013.
- On this page, you can download the GATE-2013 Brochure and GATE-2013 Poster
- The GATE Brochure is an Information bulletin about the GATE Exam 2013.
- It contains A To Z Details, that application need to apply for GATE-2013 Exam.
- You can Download the GATE-2013 Brochure from here
- The Poster is a yellow colored posted that provides information about GATE 2013 Exam in precise format.
- Starting Date for Submitting the Gate Online Application form: 1st Sept, 2012
- Last Date for Submitting the Gate Online Application form: 30th Sept, 2012
- Last Date for Receiving the Application form at Zonal GATE Office: 8th Oct, 2012
- GATE-2013 Admit cards can be downloaded after : 5th Dec, 2012
- Date for GATE-2013 Online Exam: 20th Jan, 2013
- Date for GATE-2013 Offline Exam: 10th Feb, 2013
- Declaration of GATE-2013 Exam Result : 15th March, 2013
What's NEW in GATE 2013 Exam ?
- In GATE-2013, there will be an Online exam (Computer Based) for 15 Papers.
- AE, AG, AR, BT, CE, CH, CY, GG, MA, MN, MT, PH, TF, XE, and XL.
- For 2013 GATE Exam, the registration will be done only online through Online Form Submission. Online Application submission will start from 1st Sept, 2012.
- Admit Card for GATE -2013 Exam, will not be send by Postal Services (By Mail) anymore.
- Candiadtes will now have to Download the Admit cards from the respective zonal Websites after 5th Dec, 2012
- Female Candidates are exempted from Paying Application fee for GATE-2013 Exam.
- Applicants who are going to appear in the GATE 2013 Offline Exam are required to use only Black Ball Point Pen only for filling ovals in the Answer sheet.
- In GATE-2013 Exam , Pre-final year appearing students cannot apply.
- You can read more on GATE-2013 Eligibility here
- A new formula has been devised by the conducting Authority for Calculating the GATE-2013 Score.
Scanned Photo and Signature:
- Before applying Online for GATE 2013 Exam, candidates must have the Scanned Photograph and Scanned Signature with them
GATE Exam 2013 Registration
- GATE-2013 goes Online this means that you need to register Online to Apply for GATE-2013 Exam.
- Earlier In previous GATE Exam there is option between Offline and Online form submission, but for 2013 GATE Exam, the Application procedure is made Online