- Post Name : Trainee Officer
- Organization : TJSB Bank
- Mode of Applying : Online
- Last date to fill the online application : 27/10/2012
- Total no. of vacancies : Not Mention
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Age : 23 years
- Selection procedure : Written and Interview
- Application Fee : Rs. 400/-
- Name of the Post: Trainee Officer
- Age Limit: Candidate age should have 23 years (born on or after 01-01-1989).
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess First Class Graduate (60 % and above), passed on or after April 2010 from any faculty.
Application Fee Details:
- Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 400/- in the form of Challan downloaded from website. The application fee has to be paid through a bank account to the specified bank account (given below)
- For Candidates remitting Application Fee via bank account with TJSB Bank – Application Fee can be remitted through TJSB Bank (through ABB Any bank branch transaction).
- For Candidates remitting Application Fee via bank account with any other Bank – Application Fee can be remitted through NEFT – National Electronic Fund Transfer / Net Banking.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test, Group Discussion and/or Interview and Medical Exam.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 09-10-2012 to 27-10-2012 only through the Bank’s website www.tjsb.co.in.
- After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at the time of the interview.
- The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Log on to Bank’s website www.tjsb.co.in and follow the link Career opportunities.
- Click “Recruitment for the post of Trainee Officer – 2012”.
- Print the Challan and make payment as mentioned above.
- Revisit the website and select the “apply online” link.
- An online application will open. Carefully fill in the necessary details from the Fee Payment Receipt in the Online Application Form.
- And upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Fill up all the details required in the application and click “Submit” available at the bottom of the online application and the online application will be registered.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the online application using the above registration number and password. The printout of application form is required to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 18-11-2012
- Opening date of Online Registration Gateway: 09-10-2012
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway: 27-10-2012
- Start date for payment of Application Fee: 09-10-2012
- Last date for payment of Application Fee: 27-10-2012
- Call letter Download: 09-11-2012 to 18-11-2012