- Job Title : Commissioned Officer
- Company : Indian Air Force
- Mode of Applying : Online
- Opening Date to Online Registration : 10/12/2012
- Closing date to Online Registration : 08/01/2013
- Minimum Qualification : Graduate
- Selection Procedure : Written Test/Interview by AFCAT
- Age Limit : Different
- Courses commencing : January / July 2014
- 84th Aeronautical Engineers Course (AEC) Men (Technical Branch) Permanent Service Commission
- 13th SSC Flying Branch for Men
- 42nd SSC Flying Branch for Women
- 56th Short Service Commission Course (SSC) Men & Women
- 135th Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for Permanent Service Commission for Men
- 28th Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for SSC for Men
- 44th Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for SSC for Women
- University Entry Scheme (UES – 2014) - Permanent Commission for Men
Educational Qualification –
- Should have Graduates (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 level OR
- BE / B Tech degree (Four year course) from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.
- For Men Height and Weight: Minimum height :- Men – 157.5 Cms with correlated weight .
- For Women Height and Weight: Minimum height :- Women – 152 Cms with correlated weight .
Selection Criteria -
- All applicants whose applications have been submitted by due date will be called for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) to be conducted on 24 February 2013 (Sunday).
How To Apply:-
- Before going to fill the online application form please read the instructions carefully and ensure that you have a valid email id that will be active till the end of the recruitment process.
- Log on to (http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/) or click on the given below link.
- Last date to Apply Online : 08/01/2013