- Advertisement No. OS-I, II, III & Off. Asstt./SGB-2012
- Job Title : Officer and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Organization : Shreyas Gramin Bank
- Method of Applying : Online
- Payment of Application Fees : 07/12/2012 to 22/12/2012
- Opening date for Online Registration : 07/12/2012
- Closing date for Online Registration: 22/12/2012
- Application Fee : Rs. 100/- (SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 20/-)
- No. of Vacancies : 66
- Age Limit : Different.
- Educational Qualification : Degree/CA
- Selection Procedure : CWE/IBPS score card
Required Qualification –
- Should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Age Limit (As on 01-06-2012):-
- For Officer Scale- III --Below 40 years
- For Officer Scale- II -- Above 21 years – Below 32 years
- For Officer Scale- I -- Above 18 years – Below 28 years
- For Office Assistant-- Between 18 years and 28 years
- Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III)- 25700- 800/5- 29700- 900/2- 31500
- Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II) – 19400-700/1- 20100-800/10- 28100
- Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I) – 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)-7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Selection Criteria -
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRB-Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
Application Fee –
- Candidates need to be paid of Rs. 100/- (SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 20/-) to the nearest Shreyas Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No.70310101004377.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria can apply only.
- Log on to (http://shreyasgraminbank.in/) and click on the link “Recruitment/ Careers”. (Last date to Apply Online : 22/12/2012)
- Fill in the online form taking proper care.
- Please ensure that you fill all the entries then click on the submit button at the end of the process.
- Candidates are required to take two print-outs of the same for further procedure.