THE INDIAN NAVY INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES FOR ENROLMENT AS SAILORS FOR MR (MUSICIAN) -2/2013 BATCH
- Company : THE INDIAN NAVY
- Job Title : MR (MUSICIAN) -2/2013 BATCH
- Website : www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Education : 10th
- Experience : Freshers
- Location : All India
- Last Date : 19-04-2013
- Candidates should have passed the 10th standard (Matriculation examination).
- Candidates should have been born between: 01 Oct 1992 to 30 Sep 1996 (Both dates inclusive).
- Selection on Merit basis only. Should have proficiency in western notation, aural aptitude and basic knowledge in theory of Music. Should also have actual practical skill on any western classical or wind/percussion Instrument.
Type of Instruments on which Proficiency Required:
- String, Key-board, Woodwind, Brass and Percussion Instruments both of Western and Indian Origin.
Pay Band :
- PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000 + MSP Rs.2000.
Selection Criteria :
- Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Musical Screening Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
How to Apply :
- Forms can also be downloaded from Internet: www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. Application Forms, in prescribed format, and complete in all respects should be sent to the address:
- The Commanding Officer, (for Director of Music), INS Kunjali, Colaba, Mumbai – 400005
- Last date of receipt of application – 19 April 2013.
- For candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands - 26 April 2013.